Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Musing before work

I sometimes wonder how much I am affected by what I am told I am verses what I actually am. For example, I am a Libra. By definition I am social, outgoing, dramatic, and fair and balanced. I consider myself all of those things. I don't know if it was because when I was young I read about what Libra's are and decided to make myself have those traits or if I naturally had them. Still, I just took a "which tarot card are you?" and I got the Justice card. The scales. Granted one of the questions was what is your sign? but there were a whole bunch of other questions that I'm sure were there for a reason. I don't know if I'm reading too much into it, but ever since watching Dollhouse I've started questioning what makes up our persona. It will at least be something to ponder while I serve happy couples at work tonight.

No comments: