Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

1. Despite my crippling fear of clowns, my favorite episode of "The Simpsons" is the episode where Homer goes to clown college. My favorite episode of South Park also has some clowns in it.


2. My dreams all feel very real to me, so much in fact that the next day I have to continuously remind myself that they were just dreams. This becomes especially problematic when I have romantic dreams about a friend.

3. I love undercooked food so much that sometimes I make brownie mix or cookie dough with no intension of putting either in the oven.

4. I like doing jigsaw puzzles completely alone so when it's completed I get full credit for it. It's both selfish and a wee bit sad, but I don't seem to care or realize this until after it's completed.

5. I have started at least 8 knitting or crocheting projects that I have not yet completed. That said, I am still in complete denial that I will one day finish them.

No comments: