Sunday, March 1, 2009

Karma

Yes, yes, I missed Fun Fact Friday, but that's cause I've had an action packed weekend, so I hope all 1 or 2 of you who read this will forgive me. Today I'm going to be discussing Karma. Bet you didn't see that one coming with the title and all. I'm a believer of Karma, it must be the Libra in me. I think the universe balances itself out, that good things can happen to good people, and that bad things can happen to bad people. I also believe that too much bad luck will lead to a pleasant change of events. Sadly, this means too much good luck will lead to some bad times. This was certainly true this weekend. I had a fantastic Thursday night only to be followed by a horrible Friday morning.

I'm wondering if maybe this isn't all in my head though. Good and bad things happen all the time, they don't have to be related. Maybe it's my way of cheering myself up when things get tough. Don't worry, something good's bound to happen soon. Or my way of not being able to enjoy happy times since I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop. There may be no shoes at all. Either way, I'm intrigued by it and like to think my good deeds will be rewarded. So maybe I should just stick to being a good person just in case and when good things happen, enjoy them because it's earned.

No comments: