Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbore

Well it was Superbowl again last weekend and like I felt back in 2008, either team to win, I lose. I hate the Patriots since 2004 And even more than I hate the pat, I hate Brady. I've explained why in the past. I'm an eagle's fan so I can not root for the NY Giants. Goes against my programing. Which is a shame, cause Manning's a good quarterback and were he on any other team I'd like him. Still, this year unlike in 2008, the Giants did not deserve to be there. If all the other teams in the NFC East didn't suck major balls, they would not have been there. The fact that they made it through playoffs was just a series of flukes. It should have been the 49ers. They worked for it. They wanted it. They earned it. Who gets to go? The stupid giants. They did not earn it. Even worse than them making it to Superbowl was them winning Superbowl. Just a terrible terrible game.

Usually for years there's such a horrible game, the commercials make up for it. This year was lacking. I chuckled at one or two, but not even enough to go and find a clip of them to post on here. So how much could I have really liked them? Halftime show was fine. Madonna, as much as I don't care for her, was damn impressive for a 50 year old woman. Obviously lip syncing but I don't have problem with that for events that big. Even still, didn't like most of her song choices, but at least I recognized them.

The saving graces for Sunday were that I got the day off from work and I got to spend it with my family. I had breakfast with my mom and brother and then the in laws came over to watch the game. My sister and brother-in-law stayed over longer for a game night which was lots fun and is becoming a weekly thing. So overall, a boring game, but a good day. And now I can focus my attention more on hockey.

No comments: