Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Fact Friday

1. I am only posting this today because it's Friday, I wanted to blog and couldn't blog about what I really want to yet. Should tide me over for a few days.

2. I am a terrible home keeper. I'm very messy, I don't like cleaning, not a fantastic cook. This is gonna suck for Kenny.

3. February's my least favorite month. I don't like Valentine's Day, it's cold, it's just a boring month. Luckily, it's also the shortest.

4. I am not a baseball or hockey fan. This was pointed out to me by a coworker when after the Phillies were out of the playoffs last year I considered baseball season over. "Oh, so you're a Phillies fan, not a baseball fan then." It was such a cool epiphany. I couldn't tell you who won the Stanley Cup last year either as when the Sharks are out of it, I place my attention on baseball. Football I will follow through til the end though, and thus I feel confident saying I'm a football fan.

5. As much as I love Philadelphia, I would never want to move back there. I hate living in the city, and California weather kinda kicks ass. Looks like you're stuck with me out here.

No comments: