Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun Fact Friday

1. I think the prettiest color for shoes in the world is silver. I don't know why I love them so much nor do I own many pairs, but they're so pretty.

2. As I've gotten older I've wanted things less and less. I feel like I own too much stuff right now and am working to widdle that down. Haven't made much progress in that yet...

3. I am more comfortable in heels than flats.

4. Gin makes me sick, tequila makes me mean, vodka makes me friendly.

5. I enjoy collecting fairy tale books, especially hard cover ones.

2 comments:

Leah said...

jealous. i hate walking in heels, wish i could handle it when i'm sober, but sadly i cannot

ZeroIndulgence said...

We do tend to collect loads of crap as we grow older. Getting rid of the useless stuff now will be helpful when you move! Consider this a wise tip from someone older and clearly more experienced ;)