Monday, April 27, 2009

Weddings

First off, is it just me or is everyone getting married this year? I've been invited to 3 so far this year alone, and a very probably 4th next spring. Of these 3, I'm a bridesmaid for 2. This sounded fun and glamourous at first but there are things I didn't take into account. The bridesmaid dress I had planned for, but I had no idea how hard it would be. One of the dresses is supposed to be white, the other black. This is nice in the fact that I'll be able to wear them again and such, but do you know how hard it is to find bridesmaid dresses in those colors? Then I also had the pleasure in planning my friends bridal shower. This too seemed good in theory, but scheduling it at a time where her mom was in the country and her fiance's family wasn't expecting a baby to pop out an any minute proved quite difficult. I have to wonder if they're really that worth it. That said, I'm totally having a wedding. How else can I pay back my bridesmaids?

No comments: