Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reoccuring Dream

Last night I had a dream that I've had a few times before. I'm in a city and trying to get back to my car in a bad neighborhood. Each street I walk down takes me further away from where I know my car is. I keep wanting to go back the other way but for some reason I don't. Then I get held up by a gun with a gun, but I still resist. The dream is over before anything happens, but it's still unsettling. This dream was a little different too since my boyfriend was there with me, but he wasn't my current boyfriend, he was my ex, but it was still meant to be the current one and I was really really worried that I wasn't attracted to him. I don't know if my subconcious is worried that I eventually won't be attracted to my boyfriend or something like that, but it was a little worrisome. But oh well, it's over now.

No comments: